Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Explorer Canaries attraction at midday
Condorman's Explorer Canaries
September 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Frontier. It's the toughest way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Minimum height 37".
- Attraction may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- All of this attraction's characters are named after characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.