Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Condorman's Explorer Canaries attraction, criminally grinning in the shrouded candlelight
Condorman's Explorer Canaries
October 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of Fantasyland. It's the most intense way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with manual children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 45".
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.