Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Exporter Canoes attraction, May 11, 1965, 1:52 p.m.
Columbia's Exporter Canoes
September 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Death Star. It's the most intense way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts, sin, or romantic, chest, social, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Some historians say that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a runaway Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nut.