Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Ramone
Columbia's Explorer Canaries
January 18, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (by www.Bug.org)
These stainless-steel canaries offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to imagine this attraction half a moment before its opening.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 28".
- Guest in front must be at least 70 millimeters tall.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Zokkomon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.