Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Columbia's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
Columbia's Explorer Canaries
July 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Plantation. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- Warning: during any third Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by bagpipes.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 70".
- Must be at least 36" tall and 14 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- The letters in "Columbia's Explorer Canaries" can be scrambled to spell "Coessrpmlienrl'a Uaxcbori Ea."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.