Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Slinky Dog's wagon-worrying photo of Columbia's Explorer Cameos
Columbia's Explorer Cameos
April 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Canada. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without maintaining right of way!
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The letters in "Columbia's Explorer Cameos" can be scrambled to spell "Mar Lormio' Bselouesccexap."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.