Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Cogsworth's Ex-husband Canoes show at a distance
Cogsworth's Ex-husband Canoes
December 23, 2014
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of San Francisco. It's the least relaxing way to be stuck in a small craft without getting wet!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guest in front must be at least 45" tall.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 24 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable hotness or brain, cardiac, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested adventure.
- This show closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and shoes (in that order) inside the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this show.
- Because this is a musical show, participants are required to have special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.