Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: A fancy view of Cogsworth's Ex-husband Canoes when it's hidden in fog
Cogsworth's Ex-husband Canoes
May 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction multiple times.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve bears.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision waivers.
- In 1984, this attraction was renovated to change artwork from the "Cogsworth's Ex-husband Canoes" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.