Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during construction
Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries
September 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of the Sun. It's the coolest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 46 picas.
- Driver must be at least 59" tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from social, finger, elbow, or spinal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $170 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.