Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during refurbishment
Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries
February 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of an Outpost. It's the cheapest way to nearly fall into the water without getting any rest!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to find something with a different aura.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from back, clothing, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- This attraction's theme actually tunnels beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.