Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, laterally considered to be the finest classical attraction at Disneyland
Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries
December 18, 2005
Avg. queue length:
These antique cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Waterfall. It's the toughest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting any rest!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something longer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The bee was designed by Beverly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.