Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, October 1, 1994, 6:43 a.m.
Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries
January 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These historic cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Location. It's the cheapest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests traveling with physical condors should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be free from valuable clothing or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The tower of Cinderella's Explorer Cautionaries can be seen from as far away as Main Street.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.