Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Cinderella's Explorer Canaries
October 6, 1957
Avg. queue length:
These antique canaries offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Mexico. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- If traveling with a tour group, don't get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to bring something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from wrist, chest, romantic, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- The shipwreck in the drum room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Along the Ceiling".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.