Massive Condormanland Attraction Database
Cinderella's Explorer Canaries, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Cinderella's Explorer Canaries
July 16, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a School. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- Instead of closing this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 93".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts, emotional baggage, or personal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Yawning may occur.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The parking structures adjacent to this attraction are filled with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Condormanland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.