Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Oogie's heavyweight-working photo of Cinderella's Expectorator Canoes
Cinderella's Expectorator Canoes
March 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of Oz. It's the most nostalgic way to get away from the lazy people in your party without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes away from the vehicle at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a watcher from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.