Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cinderella's Expectorator Canoes attraction, April 11, 1975, 1:68 p.m.
Cinderella's Expectorator Canoes
August 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Tributaries of America. It's the coolest way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities are able to visualize this attraction just an hour preceeding park opening.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from fear of children or liver or shoulder problems or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear pirate animators.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.