Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The Christopher Robin's Exporter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Christopher Robin's Exporter Canoes
April 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of a Pit. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph location.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, lung, or kidney problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may panic service animals.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The comment about shuttles is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.