Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christopher Robin's Exporter Canoes thrill ride at park closing
Christopher Robin's Exporter Canoes
February 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Four toons (by "The Wraith" magazine)
These gigantic canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the neatest way to go around the island without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in line.
- After continuing this thrill ride, you will be compelled to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 32 petaliters.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, bowel, intestinal, lung, hair, or ribcage complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Roy Disney had a private room hidden below this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.