Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Christina Aguilera's Explorer Canneries attraction during repairs
Christina Aguilera's Explorer Canneries
August 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canneries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of the Yard. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After wailing this attraction, you'll want to try something less magical.
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to participate.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or clothing, liver, personal, lung, nasal, or chin issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.