Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Explorer Cameos attraction as seen from the top of a river
Chip's Explorer Cameos
May 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic cameos have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of New Orleans. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: quite small children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from May 26 to July 10.
- This attraction may have cost less than $154 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.