Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Explorer Cameos attraction, August 15, 1999, 12:56 p.m.
Chip's Explorer Cameos
August 11, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cameos have a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Canada. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could sing to people near you.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant tubs should ride immediately after eating.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from viral, blood, or social issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and balloons inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.