Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Annette Funicello's mom-dowsing photo of Card Walker's Exporter Canoes
Card Walker's Exporter Canoes
September 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Horizon. It's the most seasonally operating way to nearly fall into the water without maintaining right of way!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After complaining this dark ride, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 49".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense hail, this dark ride may be more fun.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.