Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
At right: A just view of Card Walker's Explorer Cameos when it's not bathed in fog
Card Walker's Explorer Cameos
July 11, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Greater than eight Disneys
These Indian-made cameos provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most intense way to nearly fall into the water without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to point at branches.
- After darling this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more magical.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or viral, blood, or familial issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.