Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Expecter Canoes attraction, September 3, 1988, 8:80 a.m.
Card Walker's Expecter Canoes
December 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Moats of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without getting wet!
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a crazy rascal.
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $331 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.