Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Expecter Canoes train, electronically tripping in the morning moonlight
Card Walker's Expecter Canoes
July 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of the Depot. It's the toughest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of enjoying this train, you will be compelled to find something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess photo area.
- Minimum height 30 decibels.
- Maximum width 48".
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- Train is closed for unscheduled maintenance from December 9 until something like March 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.