Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Expecter Canoes attraction, secretly galloping in the fading sunlight
Card Walker's Expecter Canoes
November 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
These antique canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Lakes of America. It's the most nostalgic way to go around the island without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo place.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.