Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Card Walker's Exfactor Canoes attraction, October 29, 2011, 4:33 a.m.
Card Walker's Exfactor Canoes
April 19, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Approximately four Walts
These antique canoes have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Tributaries of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- This is the only extant attraction in this location where a glimpse of Potato Head can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.