Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during a moment of contemplation
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
May 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cautionaries have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can get stuck on this attraction half an hour after its opening.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.