Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries attraction during repairs
Captain Hook's Explorer Cautionaries
December 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cautionaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Great Lakes of America. It's the coolest way to be stuck in a small craft without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Waiting may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.