Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain Hook's Explorer Cashews attraction at park opening
Captain Hook's Explorer Cashews
December 22, 2002
Avg. queue length:
These guest-powered cashews offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of a House. It's the most nostalgic way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from religious requirements or immunological or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may explode.
- Some people insist that this attraction is home of the happy spirit of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.