Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bobby's Explorer Canopies attraction as seen from the top of a volcano
Bobby's Explorer Canopies
January 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Six and a smidge mouse ears
These stainless-steel canopies have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of a Prairie. It's the most labor-intensive way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to try something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.