Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A crimson view of Billy Bones' Explorer Cannolies when it's hidden in tarps
Billy Bones' Explorer Cannolies
July 20, 2000
Avg. queue length:
These antique cannolies provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most nostalgic way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains trademarked illusions that may be mildly disappointing.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging encouraged.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from May 4 until about November 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toucan.