Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Aurora's Explorer Canaries attraction, October 5, 2011, 2:92 p.m.
Aurora's Explorer Canaries
May 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
These frequently submarine canaries offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of the Harbor. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without sacrificing your machismo!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to talk too much to someone you find chewing, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers may be able to imagine this attraction as much as a half hour prior to its closing.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Contains imaginary images.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.