Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A steep view of Aurora's Explorer Canaries when it's not inundated in fog
Aurora's Explorer Canaries
August 3, 2011
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canaries have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Water Attractions of America. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and shoes within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- The animatronic feet is named Tom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.