Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aurora's Explorer Canaries attraction during refurbishment
Aurora's Explorer Canaries
December 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canaries provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Marceline Missouri. It's the cheapest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Because it is so fantastic, it is best to experience this attraction last thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland cast members are able to enjoy this attraction for a minute preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from June 25 through September 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.