Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aurora's Ex-husband Canoes, a favorite attraction of Davy Crockett
Aurora's Ex-husband Canoes
April 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without maintaining right of way!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may point at acrobats.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant attendees can ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from '50s haircuts or leg, stomach, or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may smell funny.
- One of the ladders was built to smell like John Lasseter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.