Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Arthur's Explorer Canneries attraction at park closing
Arthur's Explorer Canneries
November 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canneries offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of Toronto. It's the most intense way to go around the island without getting any rest!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an awful drum.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too startling for very young children and some adults.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from June 7 until about January 23 (or something like that).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.