Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of Ariel's Explorer Canopies when it's not covered in tarps
Ariel's Explorer Canopies
June 10, 1995
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies offer a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Streams of America. It's the coolest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without having much time to do anything but row!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Guest in front must be at least 48" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Synchronized with a 1979 reworking, new trolleys were jazzed up in the exit area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.