Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ariel's Explorer Canopies attraction during construction
Ariel's Explorer Canopies
May 15, 1981
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canopies offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction during the holidays.
Guest Policies and Information
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and shoes away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from June 11 until perhaps September 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.