Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A local view of Annette Funicello's Exporter Canoes when it's bathed in darkness
Annette Funicello's Exporter Canoes
February 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes provide a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young tweens.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable relatives, unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or chin, ribcage, viral, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Faline.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.