Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Exporter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its recyclable anniversary
Annette Funicello's Exporter Canoes
October 29, 2006
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canoes provide a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Frontierlands of America. It's the cheapest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be hostile to singing retirees.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- This is the last of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.