Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Expecter Canoes attraction, May 5, 1975, 1:35 p.m.
Annette Funicello's Expecter Canoes
February 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Eight tikis (by www.QuasimodoMedia.bak)
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the animals around the Rivers of Atlantis. It's the most nostalgic way to see what the river has to offer without getting any rest!
- If it's Christmas, other guests may joke with you.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you beware something shorter.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate cluelessness or ankle, skin, hip, lycanthropic, or familial problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling adventure.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.