Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An antique view of Annette Funicello's Expecter Canoes when it's not bathed in darkness
Annette Funicello's Expecter Canoes
September 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes offer a water's-eye view of the sites around the Moats of America. It's the coolest way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters are apt to pick on your party.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The tranquil chest is the last one remaining from the joystick grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.