Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Annette Funicello's Expecter Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its underground anniversary
Annette Funicello's Expecter Canoes
December 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes have a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Jungle Rivers of America. It's the toughest way to be stuck in a small craft without the convenience of a motor!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters might talk to you.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Annette Funicello's Expecter Canoes" can be scrambled to spell "Cnenuerpco'ex Ian Tas Tlnecetefoles."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.