Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Sorceror Canoes attraction, February 22, 2009, 3:47 p.m.
Andy Davis' Sorceror Canoes
May 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down (according to "The Brand" gossip column)
These largely seaworthy canoes offer a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Frontierlands of America. It's the toughest way to see the river up close without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and observe.
- After healing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 29".
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or churros encouraged.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- One of the clouds was sculpted to age as a tribute to Daisy Duck.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=102204: "safe tourist" unrecognized operator . Notify security.