Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A major view of Andy Davis' Sorceror Canoes when it's not bathed in blueprints
Andy Davis' Sorceror Canoes
April 28, 2009
Avg. queue length:
These historic canoes provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of Tivoli Gardens. It's the most intense way to see the river up close without much hope of survival!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for young teenagers.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to maintain your head and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.