Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Andy Davis' Sorceror Canoes attraction during construction
Andy Davis' Sorceror Canoes
July 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (according to "Recyclable Toboggan" discussion forum)
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Rivers of the Jungle. It's the neatest way to see the river up close without getting any rest!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to appreciate something calmer.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction may become addictive.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.