Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Extincter Canoes attraction as seen from the top of Mars
Andy Davis' Extincter Canoes
April 28, 1988
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canoes offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Rivers of a Séance. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the river up close without having much time to do anything but row!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters are apt to talk to you.
- Pregnant clams can not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from odd extra limbs or kidney, shoulder, attention-span, or romantic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Andy Davis' Extincter Canoes separate but equal experience.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no carrousels used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.