Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A crafty view of Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies when it's covered in darkness
Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies
May 15, 1997
Avg. queue length:
X tikis (according to unbiased guest Nemo)
These historic canopies provide a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Sun. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without getting wet!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to walk past this thrill ride no more than once.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and tipping generously).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.