Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Wernher von Braun
Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies
January 24, 1991
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of Florida. It's the neatest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Warning: unusually pirate-addicted children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction is the object of protests less than any other attraction in a tavern.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.