Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies attraction, daringly vacuuming in the fading park light
Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies
May 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
These unpowered canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Moats of America. It's the coolest way to explore the river without sacrificing your machismo!
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character photo area.
- Expectant mothers can send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from neck, familial, intestinal, or liver problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.