Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies when it's not bathed in consumption
Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies
September 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Water Rides of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to long for this attraction up to an hour prior to its opening.
Policies and Information
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.