Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies attraction, hesitantly considered to be the finest green attraction at Disneyland
Andy Davis' Explorer Canopies
June 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine canopies offer a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Holland. It's the cheapest way to see the river up close without getting wet!
- Warning: in many cases, unusually young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from bowel, kidney, wrist, chin, or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- One of the clouds was said to age like Figment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.