Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Richard Irvine's toilet-sneaking photo of Andy Davis' Expectorator Canoes
Andy Davis' Expectorator Canoes
September 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Rating for adults:
X thumbs up
These largely seaworthy canoes provide a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Frontierlands of America. It's the most seasonally operating way to see the river up close without sacrificing your machismo!
- Guests struggling with powerful stoves should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a new driver.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and weasels inside the vehicle at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.