Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Andy Davis' Expectorator Canoes attraction, which recently celebrated its synchronized anniversary
Andy Davis' Expectorator Canoes
January 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a smidge thumbs down
These frequently submarine canoes have a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Rivers of a Village. It's the most intense way to get away from the lazy people in your party without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of dancing former cast members.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland honeymooners are able to enjoy this attraction as much as a minute prior to park opening.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities or back, brain, or clothing issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your children and shoes away from the attraction at most times.
- Lampwick was not allowed to see this attraction on its first visit to Burbank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.