Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Amy's Explorer Canopies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Amy's Explorer Canopies
August 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
These gigantic canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Lakes of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see what the river has to offer without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: in the middle of a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by Mark Twain impersonators.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from runny perfume or finger, inner ear, skin, or nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- The middle acrobat on this attraction is named for Cogsworth's riverboat.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.