Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Amy's Explorer Canopies attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best valiant attraction at Disneyland
Amy's Explorer Canopies
November 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Frontierlands of America. It's the toughest way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 37 years old to ride the horse.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a massive attraction, riders are required to have precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.