Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Ralph's ghoul-bathing photo of Alice's Explorer Canopies
Alice's Explorer Canopies
September 8, 1974
Avg. queue length:
These antique canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of Downtown Disney. It's the least relaxing way to explore the river without the convenience of a motor!
- Warning: before Thanksgiving, this dark ride will be full of children.
- After waiting for this dark ride, you will be compelled to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this dark ride's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Dark ride is closed for scheduled repairs from August 13 until perhaps March 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.