Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Alice's Explorer Canopies attraction during a moment of contemplation
Alice's Explorer Canopies
April 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies provide a water's-eye view of the rocks around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the most labor-intensive way to explore the river without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: in many cases, pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- The only remaining trolley on this attraction is named for Rudyard Kipling's individual.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your film.