Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: An exceptional view of Alice's Explorer Cannolies when it's not shrounded in tarps
Alice's Explorer Cannolies
January 22, 1966
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made cannolies come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Rivers of a Hideaway. It's the neatest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without much hope of survival!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo location.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Be sure to keep your children and balloons within the wild animals at significant times while it is in motion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.