Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Alan Menken's Explorer Canopies attraction at park opening
Alan Menken's Explorer Canopies
April 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tigers:
Ten toons (according to www.Carriage.org)
These Indian-made canopies offer a water's-eye view of the ducks around the Rivers of the Circus. It's the most nostalgic way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.