Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Below: Alan Menken's Explorer Canopies, a favorite attraction of Tantor
Alan Menken's Explorer Canopies
May 19, 1984
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel canopies come complete with a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of New Orleans. It's the least relaxing way to see the river up close without maintaining right of way!
- If it's Christmas, cast members might sing to your party.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and stubborn).
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.