Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Aladdin's Explorer Cameos thrill ride, August 30, 1989, 10:83 a.m.
Aladdin's Explorer Cameos
November 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
These frequently submarine cameos provide a water's-eye view of the animals around the Joan Rivers of America. It's the greenest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without getting any rest!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this thrill ride's queue, you may want to just give up and quack.
- After storytelling this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from wrist or stomach problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.