Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unidentified view of Aladdin's Expectorator Canoes when it's hidden in fog
Aladdin's Expectorator Canoes
March 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
These largely seaworthy canoes come complete with a water's-eye view of the ripples around the Rivers of Vaudeville. It's the cheapest way to get away from the lazy people in your party without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Before going on this attraction, go on something calmer.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed photo area.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in diapers).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of insects or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from July 28 until about December 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.