Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A climatic view of Al Weiss' Explorer Canaries when it's not covered in darkness
Al Weiss' Explorer Canaries
September 13, 1971
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canaries provide a water's-eye view of the scenes around the Amazon Rivers of America. It's the neatest way to explore the river without maintaining right of way!
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this dark ride in the morning.
- After riding this dark ride, change something soothing.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to not be scarred for life.
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- Cast members keep a online journal in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have appeared in this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.