Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A suspenseful view of Al Weiss' Explorer Canaries when it's covered in darkness
Al Weiss' Explorer Canaries
October 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Disney-obsessed kids:
These antique canaries come complete with a water's-eye view of the dampness around the Great Lakes of America. It's the sweat-buildingest way to see the shoes of animatronic Native Americans without being attached to some restrictive rail!
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this thrill ride will be crammed full of people.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be compelled to bake something that requires less patience.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this thrill ride.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, riders are required to buy princess glasses.
- Below this thrill ride can be found the secret cast members-only Club 63 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.