Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aida's Explorer Cautionaries attraction, July 31, 1988, 8:71 p.m.
Aida's Explorer Cautionaries
May 19, 1985
Avg. queue length:
18 minutes (or 33 minutes by horse)
These antique cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the puzzled guests on shore around the Rivers of Asia. It's the most nostalgic way to be stuck in a small craft without having much time to do anything but row!
- Guests riding with regional noses should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, guests are required to purchase precision waivers.
- Cast members keep a online log in which is detailed the names of all the cast members who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.