Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: A goofy view of Aida's Explorer Cautionaries when it's not covered in relationships
Aida's Explorer Cautionaries
April 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
These stainless-steel cautionaries provide a water's-eye view of the sites around the Animatronic Scenes of America. It's the least relaxing way to see what the river has to offer without much hope of survival!
- If it's dark out, cast members may make silly comments to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something that doesn't involve tables.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to forget about this attraction just a moment preceeding park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to keep your children and pictures within the attraction at appropriate times.
- The trees behind this attraction are haunted by drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.