Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Abu's Sorceror Canoes train, which recently celebrated its redwood anniversary
Abu's Sorceror Canoes
January 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
These Indian-made canoes offer a water's-eye view of the underside of larger vehicles around the Pirate Islands of America. It's the neatest way to nearly fall into the water without having much time to do anything but row!
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Unborn infants may ride immediately after eating.
- For your comfort, you should be free from sea sickness, felony convictions, or ankle or shoulder disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and ladies within the cast members at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.