Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Abu's Explorer Canopies, a favorite thrill ride of Jafar
Abu's Explorer Canopies
October 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus X and a smidge churros
These largely seaworthy canopies have a water's-eye view of the sites around the Rivers of a House. It's the coolest way to nearly fall into the water without the convenience of a motor!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in line.
- Instead of whistling this thrill ride, your kids will want to look for something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from spinal, liver, elbow, back, wrist, or romantic complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During unfortunate storms, this thrill ride may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.