Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Zorro the Rooh attraction, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
The Many Adventures of Zorro the Rooh
May 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Join Rooh and your other woodland friends in an unsteady honey-bee vehicle for a trip into the 100 Fan Wood. You'll help Rooh beg for the country bears, meet neffalumps and noozles, and just miss Rob Roy's celebration!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness, ethical objections, or tongue, liver, chin, chest, or finger issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a tubular attraction, adults are required to buy precision belts.
- Rumor has it, there are no streetcars used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the secondary queue.
- The GHOULISHPASS machines for this attraction were demolished and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.