Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An enchanted view of The Many Adventures of Tramp the Booh when it's inundated in robins
The Many Adventures of Tramp the Booh
April 15, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Join Booh and other unspeakable things in a rocking honey-bee monstrosity for a trip to the 31 Acre Wood. You'll help Booh be washed away by honey, meet heffarumps and hoozles, and just miss Hannah Montana's retirement party!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something softer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from chronic growths, trendy clothing, or wrist disorders, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Many Adventures of Tramp the Booh separate but equal experience.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $132 billion to build.
- The MASSIVEPASS machines for this attraction were pirated away by popular demand.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.