Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dapper Dan's gorilla-skiing photo of The Many Adventures of Tarzan the Lou
The Many Adventures of Tarzan the Lou
March 4, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Join Lou and other talking creatures in a rocking honey-bee ride vehicle for a trip through the 117 Acre Wood. You'll help Lou have his home destroyed by torrential rain, meet heffakumps and coozles, and ride past Fred Salmonpants' finale!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," high-rolling Disneyland pet owners may be able to ride this attraction less than a half hour prior to more important people.
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from punk haircuts, runny makeup, or ankle or chin disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses within the cast members at all times unless you have a death wish.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the The Many Adventures of Tarzan the Lou separate but equal experience.
- In a private space at the bottom of the The Many Adventures of Tarzan the Lou, there is a football area for lost children.
- The CRAZYPASS machines for this attraction were fed to ravenous weasels just to make the Internet shut up about them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.