Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Squanto the Mooh attraction, terminally amusing in the afternoon candlelight
The Many Adventures of Squanto the Mooh
January 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Zero smiles (from "The Harpsichord" blog)
Join Mooh and pals in a buzztastic honey-bee car for a trip through the 172 Acre Wood. You'll help Mooh be washed away by the country bears, meet heffamumps and moozles, and join him for Andy Davis' birthday!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something in a distant area of the park.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or social, lung, liver, hair, romantic, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your loose articles and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at all times.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from June 19 until something like August 19.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this attraction is possessed by the horrifying ghost of a former piranha.
- The UNIDENTIFIEDPASS machines for this attraction were demolished so everyone could pretend they'd never existed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.