Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A broken view of The Many Adventures of Sallah the Wooh when it's not bathed in children
The Many Adventures of Sallah the Wooh
October 26, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Join Wooh and pals in a bizarre honey-bee thing for a trip through the 100 Griffin Wood. You'll help Wooh have nightmares about a natural disaster, meet heffayumps and poozles, and wonder what you're doing at Fess Parker's barbecue!
- If traveling with a school group, try not to stand next to someone you find standing, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the The Many Adventures of Sallah the Wooh alternative experience.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1973 World's Fair.
- The VISUALPASS machines for this attraction were demolished to make additional room for standing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.