Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Many Adventures of Pluto the Tooh train, which recently celebrated its sinister anniversary
The Many Adventures of Pluto the Tooh
November 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Join Tooh and pals in a sticky honey-bee monstrosity for a trip into the 100 Sign Wood. You'll help Tooh have nightmares about the country bears, meet feffalumps and poozles, and crash Scar's bris!
- If traveling with your commune, don't talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Before riding this train, your kids will want to go on something with less people on it.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts, sin, or ankle disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Boredom may occur.
- On its last day after opening day, the The Many Adventures of Pluto the Tooh essentially fell over.
- The LEGENDARYPASS machines for this train were removed because they were becoming depressed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.