Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A wicked view of The Many Adventures of Pierre the Dooh when it's not hidden in children
The Many Adventures of Pierre the Dooh
July 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Join Dooh and friends in a nauseating honey-bee thing for a trip through the 100 Pirate Wood. You'll help Dooh escape torrential rain, meet heffarumps and voozles, and celebrate Snow White's wedding!
- If it's Christmas, other guests might point at your friends.
- During selected "Magic Days," Walt Disney Land sponsors should queue up for this attraction as much as an hour after more important people.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess photo thingy.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from distracting extra limbs, runny perfume, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The letters in "The Many Adventures of Pierre the Dooh" can be scrambled to spell "Oere Y Nmr Uae Ihsdtpnrhte Eaovohd Etf."
- The FREAKYPASS machines for this attraction were blown up and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.