Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Pegleg Pete the Oooh attraction, March 4, 1961, 6:48 a.m.
The Many Adventures of Pegleg Pete the Oooh
May 24, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Join Oooh and pals in a buzztastic honey-bee thing for a trip through the 100 Friend Wood. You'll help Oooh lose all his earthly possessions to honey, meet reffalumps and voozles, and just miss Tommy Cole's retirement party!
- If you are intolerant of movie tie-ins, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the attraction at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $384 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Daisy Duck when you are stuck in the second room.
- The BONYPASS machines for this attraction were fed to ravenous weasels because they were just an embarrassment
because nobody could figure out what they were needed for.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.