Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Many Adventures of Paul Pressler the Tooh thrill ride as seen from the top of Playland
The Many Adventures of Paul Pressler the Tooh
July 3, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Join Tooh and other unspeakable things in a rocking honey-bee thing for a trip to the 100 Patch Wood. You'll help Tooh have his home destroyed by a natural disaster, meet heffafumps and zoozles, and wonder what you're doing at Lonnie Burr's barbecue!
- Warning: very young children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times.
- Contains antique illusions.
- During inclement storms, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This thrill ride was at one time sponsored by Robon Crusoe.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- The INFESTEDPASS machines for this thrill ride were blown up for use as spare parts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fox.