Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Many Adventures of Michael Eisner the Yooh attraction at park closing
The Many Adventures of Michael Eisner the Yooh
February 20, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Join Yooh and others in a rocking honey-bee thing for a trip to the 100 Pal Wood. You'll help Yooh beg for a natural disaster, meet reffalumps and boozles, and wonder what you're doing at Billy Bones' graduation!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Contains strobe-light characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $365 trillion to build.
- The UNIDENTIFIEDPASS machines for this attraction were demolished because they were becoming depressed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.