Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Many Adventures of Matt Ouimet the Rooh dark ride during repairs
The Many Adventures of Matt Ouimet the Rooh
July 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Join Rooh and other unspeakable things in a rocking honey-bee monstrosity for a trip to the 35 Acre Wood. You'll help Rooh look for a flood, meet leffalumps and voozles, and just miss Ward Kimball's barbecue!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of getting in this queue.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to repeatedly ride this dark ride more than a minute before its closing.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from kidney, intestinal, familial, or spinal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Some historians imagine that this dark ride is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former character.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- The BALMYPASS machines for this dark ride were disintigrated and made into far-more-useful empty boxes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.